Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Oldest Son--TIM



In a previous blog I had stated that I wanted to tell a little about each of our sons. We were so blessed on July 8, l990 with the arrival of Timothy Joseph "Timmy or Tim"! I had been helping my folks with the wheat harvest just 9 days before he arrived. His due date was July 31 so I "thought" that we still had a little more time. Tim has been such a joy in our lives. He is now a junior in high school at Trinity Academy. This year he has been especially busy as the junior class president. We were happy for him last fall when he was inducted into the National Honor Society. Tim enjoys music and is in several singing groups at school--though he refuses to sing for us at home and barely moves his lips during singing at church! He drives a l982 VW bus that doesn't have AC or heat so he and Tad have "cool" rides to school in the a.m. There was a time in his life when he thought that we were way too conservative and told his dad and me that living with us was like living with the Amish. He may have reconsidered that statement! I should also credit him for helping me with the computer and he will probably need to help me get these pictures of him loaded. We love you so much Tim and thank God that we have the privilege of being your parents and sharing life with you!

1 comment:

grammaneir said...

Where has time gone - We can hardly believe how fast Tim has grown up - a son to be proud of!