Thursday, February 14, 2008

MY VALENTINE!!




Twenty years ago on Valentine's Day a "new friend", Tim Wiesner, made my day so special. Now these years later, as his wife and the mother of our 3 sons, he continues to be the treasured delight of my life! Together we have journeyed through life's moments--births of 3 sons, 2 miscarriages, witnessing the aging process in our parents (and ourselves!), job changes, kid's sports events, and many others.
Possibly Irving Berlin's "ALWAYS" conveys it best, Tim.

"I'll be loving you, always
With a love that's true, always
When the things you've planned
Need a helping hand,
I will understand, always, always
Days may not be fair, always.
That's when I'll be there, always.
Not for just an hour,
Not for just a day,
Not for just a year, but ALWAYS!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, TIM! May we have a thousand (and more) tomorrows just like today. I love you, ALWAYS! Marilee

1 comment:

grammaneir said...

Sweet! God Bless you both!