Monday, January 21, 2008

A Kind Grandson




Today when Tommy heard that I was going to visit my mom, he said, "Would you like for me to go with you?" Of course, I would! So off we went. First we stopped to see my mom (Grandma McBoyle). Many of you know that my mom has advanced Alzheimer's. She really smiled when she saw Tommy! Her speech is quite limited, but before we left, she was saying, "Tommy, Tommy" and this made all of us smile! From my mom's assisted living home, we journeyed over to Tim's mother's assisted living home. Grandma Helen was so happy to see Tommy! I told her about his good grades and how much he helps me around the house! Both of the grandmas were doing so well today and Tommy and I left each house so happy! The photos show Tommy with each grandma. Thanks so much Tommy for you kindnesses to your grandmothers. You touched their hearts and lives today and your dad's and mine too.

No comments: