Friday, December 21, 2007

My Wonderful Sisters


One of the great joys of my life has been having Donneta and Laurel Diane as sisters! Together we have shared some of life's happiest and saddest times. The photo in this blog was taken in Estes Park, Colorado last summer. We were out there at the same times with our families. It brought back such special and treasured memories of the many times our parents had taken us there for family trips. Recently Donneta had a heart catheterization which thankfully was normal and this was followed by total knee replacement the following day. She's now undergoing the painful rehab. She's such a trooper! My youngest sister, Laurel, just had a birthday on December 18. One of the happiest days of my life was when Daddy came home and told us we had a new baby sister! Laurel and my mom came home on Christmas Eve. She was truly the best Christmas present that we could have dreamed of. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAUREL!

1 comment:

grammaneir said...

Three wonderful girls! My folks enjoyed many trips to CO and enjoyed time with your family there several times. You girls have carried on your Mom's graciousness and sweet spirit. God Bless each one of you.